Combilift 551: independent parking in 2 levels above each other without pit. By lifting and sliding the platforms, direct access to all parking places at the entrance level.
A driving lane in front of the full width of the system is required to access all parking spaces. Entrance level platforms move laterally and upper level platforms move vertically, with always one platform less at the entrance level. To collect a car parked on the upper level, the platforms at the entrance level will first move to one side to provide an empty space into which the required platform is lowered.
- Platform width up to 270 cm
- Platform load 2,000 kg and 2,600 kg
- Variable arrangement of 2- 10 grids beside one another
- Combination of stacking and moving cars closer together
- Independent parking in 2 levels above each other
- Multi size options corresponding to car heights, car widhts and platform loadings
- Easy operation and parking comfort
- High level of operating and functional safety (German TÜV tested, CE compliant)
- Low-wear, proven hydraulic systems
- Combination of visitor places and permanent parkers possible