Based on storage rack principles cars can simply and full-automatically be parked in 2 rows behind each other and next to the vertical lift. The Parksafe 582 as tower and/or pit version.
The Parksafe 582 is an automatically controlled parking system with a vertical lift and storage shelves arranged on both sides. A shuttle on the vertical lift opens the access to the second and third row. Tower, pit or tower/pit versions with transfer area at either base level, top level or at one of the intermediate levels. Arrangement of 1 up to 3 parking rows rightwards or leftwards of the vertikal lift is possible. The Parksafe dispenses the need of ramps and driving lanes, provides safety and security against theft, damage and vandalism and is environmentally friendly in respect of its compact construction and reduced emission of exhaust gases.
- Automatic parking system for for parking vehicles up to 50 levels high
- For small footprint areas
- Tower and/or pit version with central transfer area possible
- Multiple row arrangement of 2 to 3 rows next to the vertical lift
- Safe for user and cars (no narrow ramps, dark stairs, no damage caused by theft or vandalism)
- No ramps and driving lanes
- No costly illumination and ventilation necessary
- Well adaptable to individual project requirements
- Integration of a turntable is possible
- Fast access time
- Different car heights possible, e.g. Vans, SUVs
- For car weight up to 2,500 kg, higher load possible after consulting WÖHR
- Easy operation with several control options, e.g. RFID chip or remote control
- Suitable for residential and office building, for public parking, car-sharing, car-rent, car-service centres
- Following the idea of "Green-Parking"